DIY Video: How to Make a White Pumpkin Centerpiece
How to Make a White Pumpkin Centerpiece
Enjoy saving money on your wedding and holiday centerpieces with flowers from BloomsByTheBox.com! This video goes over how to create your own DIY White Pumpkin Centerpiece! We know that you will love it!!
How many flowers do I need to make this centerpiece?
- 6 stems white football mums
- 5 stems white spray roses
- 6 stems seeded eucalyptus
- 3 stems baby blue eucalyptus
- 4 stems Queen Anne's lace
- 6 stems brunia silver
What floral supplies do I need to make this centerpiece?
- Plastic pumpkin or container of your choice.
- Floral Scissors to cut stems of flowers and greens.
- Floral foam that is soaked in water.
- Plastic to line the pumpkin
How do I make a White Pumpkin Centerpiece?
- Begin by hollowing out your pumpkin if it is fresh or remove the top with a sharp knife if it is plastic.
- Soak the floral foam in water until fully drenched.
- Line the pumpkin with plastic.
- Place the wet floral foam carefully into the pumpkin.
- Cut the stems to the length needed for the arrangement.
- Begin to build shape by sticking the white football mums into the base of the foam.
- Add in a few stems of both the Queen Anne's lace and the seeded eucalyptus for added texture.
- Add a few stems of brunia silver and cover any holes.
- Add in the spray roses as needed and also place a few more football mums to add debth to this arrangement.
- Line the top of the arrangement with the baby blue eucalyptus until the arrangement is complete. If there are any empty spaces, fill in with the leftover blooms.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding centerpiece!
View More DIY Videos