DIY Video: Sunflower Series: How to Make a Bridesmaid Bouquet
Sunflower Series: How to Make a Bridesmaid Bouquet
Learn how to make a bridesmaid bouquet with sunflowers and some filler. All you need is three sunflower stems, a few stems of a filler (limonium, statice, baby's breath, etc.), floral tape/stem wrap, burlap or ribbon, and scissors.
How many flowers do I need to make this Bridesmaid Bouquet?
What floral supplies do I need to make this Bouquet?
How do I make a Bridesmaid Bouquet?
- Cut stems and clean of extra foliage.
- Bunch sunflowers together.
- Add limonium around the outer of the bouquet and move in between the sunflowers and tulips.
- Wrap stems with floral tape starting at the top of the stems. Tape tightly.
- Wrap burlap or ribbon over floral tape and pin to secure.
- Final step, cut stems to desired length.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?