DIY Video: How to Make a Sweet Southern Bouquet
How to Make a Sweet Southern Bouquet
Learn how to make this DIY Sweet Southern Bouquet for your spring or summer wedding! This bouquet is full of texture- reminiscent of a summer garden in full bloom.
How many flowers do I need to make this bouquet?
- 6 stems playa blanca roses
- 7 stems white tulips
- 6 stems stardust roses
- 6 stems Jessicaroses
- 2 stems bupleurum
What floral supplies do I need to make this bouquet?
- Zip tie to secure the bouquet.
- to cut stems.
How do I make a Sweet Southern bouquet?
- Bunch together a few stems of roses along with 1-2 stems of hypericum berries.
- Add in a stem of tulips and a stem of bupleurum.
- Repeat this process about two more times until the bouquet is sized as desired.
- Use a zip tie to secure the bouquet.
- Using a bunch cutter or floral scissors cut the stem to the length desired.
- Tie ribbon around the stems covering up the zip tie.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!