DIY Video: How to Make a Tropical Pineapple Centerpiece
How to Make a Tropical Pineapple Centerpiece
Today we will be showing you step-by-step how to create this island paradise DIY pineapple centerpiece! Orange roses, hot pink tulips, and white freesia bring a burst of color and sweet scent to this fun summer centerpiece!
How many flowers do I need to make this centerpiece?
- 3 stems orange protea pincushion
- 4 stems hot pink tulips
- 3 stems white freesia
- 3 stems orange roses
- 1-stems Italian ruscus cut apart
What floral supplies do I need to make this centerpiece?
- 1 Pineapple to hold the arrangement.
- A knife to hollow out the Pineapple.
- Floral scissors to cut the stems.
How do I make a DIY Tropical Pineapple Centerpiece?
- Cut the top of the pineapple off and use a knife or spoon to hollow it out.
- Begin by adding in the protea pincushions.
- Place in the tulips along with the freesia as desired.
- Add in 1-2 stems of the roses for a nice burst of color.
- Build structure by placing in a few sprigs of the Italian ruscus.
- Continue to add in additional stems of each flower as you see fit.
- Finish this arrangement by adding 1-2 additional sprigs of the Italian ruscus to complete the design.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!