DIY Video: How to Make a Summer Peony Bouquet
How to Make a Summer Peony Bouquet
With summer in full swing, we wanted to design a summer peony bouquet that was bursting with colors and texture. So we paired tall stems of blue delphinium with coral charm peonies, and surrounded them with bright yellow fillers like solidago, yarrow, and our favorite, Craspedia Billy Balls! This is the perfect bouquet for a summer outdoor wedding and the bride who wants to stand out!
How many flowers do I need to make this Peony Bouquet?
- 7 Stems of Coral Charm Peonies
- 5 Stems of light blue delphinium
- 3-4 Stems of Solidago
- 8 Stems of Yarrow
- 5-6 Stems of Billy Balls
What floral supplies do I need to make this Peony Bouquet?
How do I make a Summer Peony Bouquet?
- Pair a delphinium and peony together tightly.
- Add solidago, yarrow and crepedia.
- Repeat until full and wrap together tightly with wire.
- Place your focal flowers, like roses, firmly in the floral foam.
- Wrap with floral tape and cover wire and stems. Wrap stems with ribbon and cover wire.