DIY Video: How to Make a Tulip & Daffodil Bouquet
How to Make a Tulip & Daffodil Bouquet
The perfect bouquet for a sunny, spring wedding! Walk down the aisle with a little spring in your step and these glowing daffodils and tulips!
How many flowers do I need to make this Tulip & Daffodil Bouquet?
What floral supplies do I need to make this Bouquet?
- Floral Wire
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Tulip & Daffodil Bouquet?
- Remove the protective petals from the outer of the daffodil.
- Pair with dianthus green trick and add a tulip.
- Continue adding Queen Anne’s lace and repeat until the bouquet is full.
- Tie the stems with floral wire and wrap stems with choice of rustic wrap or ribbon.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?