DIY Spring Flower Basket Tutorial with
Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
April showers bring May flowers, and now is the perfect time to incorporate bright blossoms, and pastel picks into your home or wedding. Designer Eddie Zaratsian has created a beautiful Spring nest-inspired floral arrangement that is sure to freshen up any space with the whimsical colors of the season. Follow the tutorial to create your own and tell us what you think! Don’t forget to share your Spring Nest creation with us on social media at @bloomsbythebox!
Spring Nest How To Video
You will need…
Just Launched: Now you can get all your flowers for this arrangement in our Eddie Zaratsian English Cottage Floral Pack
Prepare your Flowers …
Flowers: Carefully separate flowers into small bunches and remove lower leaves.
Cut the stems of the Statices, Tulips, and Roses at about 3-4 inches.
Willow basket: line your willow basket. Fill the basket with pre-soaked floral foam, cutting to fit as needed.
Create Your Floral Arrangement
- Arrange the Purple Statices around the parameter of the basket at a 45-degree angle to hide the floral foam.
- (Optional) Nestle a small bird’s nest in the Statices.
- Insert 3-5 tulips in a bunch on one side of the basket, and repeat on the opposite side.
- Use Silver Mikado Roses to fill in the gaps, tucking them in at a slight angle, so they face outward.
- Tuck small pieces of White Heather and Chamomile throughout the arrangement at various heights until the arrangement appears full and fresh!
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure