Design a Dreamy Grey Centerpiece with
Eddie Zaratsian-Inspired DIY Floral Packs
Design your own DIY Grey Centerpiece with the help of the Eddie Zaratsian-inspired floral packs! This long-lasting arrangement is the perfect addition to any table! It’s organic, neutral shades provide the perfect backdrop for a multitude of complimentary colors from peachy pastels to wintery whites! No matter what the occasion or season, this centerpiece is a perfect fit! Learn how to create your own below!
Don’t forget to share your floral adventure with us on social media at @bloomsbythebox!
How to create a Grey Centerpiece:
Floral Supplies Needed…
- Dusty Miller
- Silver Brunia
- Seeded Eucalyptus
- Assorted succulents
- Silver mercury vases in varying sizes
- Presoaked floral foam sized for vase
How To Prepare your Flowers:
- Carefully remove the branches from the Seeded Eucalyptus.
- Cut Dusty Miller into two or three pieces.
- Insert a small wooden stake with wire into the bottom of each succulent.
Create your Floral Arrangement:
- Fill your vase with pre-soaked floral foam and size appropriately.
- Insert the stems of Seeded Eucalyptus individually until they cover the perimeter of the vase.
- Take each stem of Dusty Miller and use them to fill in the gaps until they create a full-bodied base and completely cover floral foam.
- Tuck a couple of succulents into the arrangement for texture.
- Add Dusty Miller to create a draping effect.
Don’t forget to top your arrangement off with a little water! Enjoy your Grey Centerpiece in a room-temperature environment.
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Design: Eddie Zaratsian
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists:Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah