Dyed Blue Rose Bubble Vase Arrangement How-To
with Eddie Zaratsian
Curate a majestic blue floral masterpiece with designer Eddie Zaratsian. Perfect for a baby shower or blue-themed wedding or event, this unique arrangement is elegant and eye-catching. Follow the tutorial below to design your blue rose creation! Don’t forget to share your floral adventure with us on social media at @bloomsbythebox!
How to create Dyed Blue Rose Arrangement:
Floral Supplies Needed:
- A Bubble Bowl (fishbowl) filled with water
- 1 – 1 ½ dozen Vendela Blue Roses dyed with blue dye kept at room temperature
- Ornamental Kale
- Three stems of Thistle
How To Prepare your Flowers:
- Carefully remove all of the leaves and thorns from your roses.
- Trim the rose stems at about 3-4 inches.
Create your arrangement:
- Take your bubble bowl of water place the kale inside, crisscrossing the stems, so they create a full base for your arrangement.
- Reflex the roses and place them individually.
- Add thistle for texture.
- Insert a few stems of the vines to create height.
Polish the arrangement off by topping off with water. Enjoy your Blue Rose arrangement.
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah