DIY Flower Tutorial in Red by Designer
Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
Are the winter blues starting to set in for you too? This red floral arrangement video by Eddie Zaratsian is just what you need! We love the multiple shades and the texture in this beautiful arrangement. Follow the tutorial below and tell us what you think in the comments! Don’t forget to share your red arrangement with us on social media @bloomsbythebox.
Floral Arrangement in Shades of Red How-To Video
Watch as Eddie shows you how to create this beautiful floral arrangement.
How-To: Floral Arrangement in Shades of Red
Prepare your Flowers
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and lower leaves, Cut stems at 2-3 inches. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging.
Tip: Keep the buds of Dahlias connected.
Resin Container: Fill with Pre-soaked floral foam.
Noble Fir: Trim large sections of fir into small individual stems.
Create Your Floral Arrangements
- Prep Foam and Container using preparation steps above.
- Beginning with the Carnations, insert them around the perimeter of the container.
- Add in Dahlias with buds still attached to begin filling the center of the arrangement.
- Next accent the arrangement with Sweet William
- Finish the arrangement by adding small pieces of Noble Fir to the outer edges.
Polish the arrangement off by topping off with water. Enjoy your stunning red arrangement
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Flowers and Greens: Blooms By The Box
Design: Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists:Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah