Tablescape Inspiration with
DIY Pretty in Red Floral Arrangement
Romantic and bright, red doesn’t have to be kept to Christmas time and Valentine’s Day! From vibrant Summer shades to warm Autumn hues, the color red will be a sure hit no matter what the season! That’s why floral designer Eddie Zaratsian created this stunning Pretty In Red floral arrangement that is effortless and elegant. Full of bright shades and textured contrast, these arrangements are beautiful on their own or all together. They will make a regal red addition to any wedding, event, or everyday tablescape! With this easy-to-follow tutorial, you too can make your own DIY Pretty In Red floral arrangement that is sure to steal the show!
Have fun designing and forget to share your Pretty In Red floral arrangement with us on social media at @bloomsbythebox!
How to create a Pretty in Red floral arrangement:
Floral Supplies Needed …
How To Prepare your Flowers:
- Gently clean the stems of the Spray Roses and Red Ranunculus.
- Clean the pollen from the Amaryllis.
Create Your Pretty in Red Floral Arrangement
- Create little Nosegays with your Spray Roses and Red Ranunculus, ensuring that you have an even mixture of dark and light flowers.
- Trim the stems till even.
- For a more secure arrangement, you may use tape to hold the stems in place. (Optional)
- Place each nosegay into a small vase, allowing the flowers to robustly fill each vase.
- Take 3-4 Amaryllis, both red and coral, and trim the stems to about the height of the large vase.
- Arrange the Amaryllis loosely in the vase for an effortless look.
Feeling inspired and looking for more? See more Blooms by the Box and Eddie Tutorials HERE
Design: Eddie Zaratsian
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah