DIY Modern White Floral Arrangement by Designer
Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
Eddie Zaratsian has shared another gorgeous floral arrangement filled with Bloomsbythebox.com blooms. This green and white centerpiece is a perfect look for the DIY bride wanting a modern wedding. Take a look below for the video and step by step instructions to create this arrangement. Don’t forget to share your Modern White centerpiece with us on social media @bloomsbythebox.
White Floral Centerpiece How-To Video
Watch as Eddie shows you how to create this beautiful floral arrangement.
How-To Create Modern White Floral Arrangement
You’ll Need …
Prepare your Flowers
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and all rose leaves, Cut stems at 2-3 inches. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging.
Clear Vase: Fill the vase with water, add flower petals to the bottom of the vase for decor.
Aspidistra Variegated: Remove “Spine” from the leaf for flexibility
Create Your Floral Arrangements
- Create a hand-tied bouquet with the White Roses, Use floral tape to secure bouquet.
- Take Aspidistra Variegated and wrap around stems of roses to create a handle.
- Secure with Pins
- Add Rose bouquet to the vase at a 45-degree angle.
- Clean up ends of Tropical Greens by removing extra leaves near the end of the stem.
- Group 3-4 stems together. Insert into the vase at an opposite 45-degree angle to the rose bouquet.
- Bunch several stems of White Tulips together, Secure with Floral tape near the bottom of the bunch.
- Insert Tulip bunch into the floral arrangement
Polish the arrangement off by topping off with water. Enjoy your Modern what arrangement.
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Flowers and Greens: Blooms By The Box
Design: Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah