Learn to Make a Deconstructed Topiary Arrangement
With this Creative Centerpiece How-To
Take your centerpiece to new heights with this beautiful Deconstructed Topiary Arrangement by Eddie Zaratsian! This incredible arrangement uses each floral element in a creative way that comes together to form an unforgettable work of art! And to make it even better, this Deconstructed Topiary Arrangement is simple to create! Just follow floral designer Eddie Zaratsian as he hashes out the details step by step so that you can have one of your own in a snap! Follow the tutorial below to learn how to take these Blooms By The Box flowers and transform them into an elegant centerpiece!
Have fun customizing and creating, and don’t forget to share your Deconstructed Topiary Arrangement with us on social media at @bloomsbythebox!
How to create a Deconstructed Topiary Arrangement:
Floral Supplies Needed…
- Cellophane Container
- Presoaked Floral Foam cut and fitted to vase
- Floral Tape
- One Dozen Earl Gray Roses
- Passion Vines
- Umbrella Ferns
Prepare Your Flowers:
- Size and trim your presoaked floral foam to fit your vase.
- Completely remove the rose stems of foliage and trim them until even.
Create Your Deconstructed Topiary Arrangement
- Remove the heads of the roses and set them aside, so that you are left with only the stems.
- Group the stems together and inset into the center of the floral foam.
- At the top of the stems, insert a bridal bouquet foam and secure by wrapping floral tape around the stems.
- Reflex each rose to make it more voluminous, and insert into the perimeter of bridal foam.
- Insert Passion Vines on the outside of the floral foam, and twist them all the way up to the cluster of roses
- Take your Dianthus, and trim the stem down to about an inch, then use them to cover the rest of the floral foam.
- Lastly, take your umbrella ferns, and after trimming the stems, tuck the leaves into the Dianthus
Feeling DIY-inspired and looking for more tutorials? See more Blooms by the Box and Eddie Tutorials HERE
Design: Eddie Zaratsian
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah