DIY White Bridal Garden Bouquet by Designer
Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
It is almost Spring, and we are in love with the gorgeous green flowers that are popping up everywhere! Eddie Zaratsian has created this gorgeous garden style bouquet that is perfect for a Springtime wedding! Don’t forget to share your Bridal Garden Bouquet with us on social media @bloomsbythebox.
White Bridal Bouquet How-To Video
Watch as Eddie shows you how to create this beautiful floral arrangement.
How-To: Create White Bridal Garden Bouquet
Prepare your Flowers
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and all leaves. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging.
Create Your Floral Arrangements
- Start adding 5-6 Roses in a clockwise direction. Make sure to criss-cross stems, Left to Right, as you add more to the bouquet.
- Include textured flowers in between Roses, ensuring the stems are crisscrossed
- Fill in the arrangement with Ranunculus
- Add in more textured flowers and White scabiosa to the perimeter and center of the bouquet to break up the roses
- Accent Bouquet with stems of Mint
- Incorporate Kale into the bottom perimeter of the bouquet
- Using floral tape secure the bouquet.
- Cut Stems and wrap with ribbon.
Enjoy your stunning Garden Bouquet by Eddie Zaratsian.
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Zaratsian Tutorials HERE
Flowers and Greens: Blooms By The Box
Design: Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah