European White Bridal Bouquet How-To
There’s nothing more romantic than a classic white bridal bouquet! Timeless and radiant, this classic color represents purity and elegance, and is the perfect addition to your big day! This swoon-worthy bouquet is easy to create, and even easier to adore! Follow the Eddie Zaratsian tutorial below to learn how to piece together these Blooms By The Box flowers into a bridal masterpiece!
Have fun customizing and don’t forget to share your European White Bridal Bouquet with us on social media at @bloomsbythebox!
How to create a Classic European White Bridal Bouquet:
Floral Supplies Needed…
How To Prepare Your Flowers:
- Carefully clean the stems of your White O’Hara Garden Roses
Create Your European White Bridal Arrangement
- Gather about one dozen of your White O’Hara Garden Roses into a bunch, this will be the base of your arrangement.
- Add sprigs of White Lisianthus to the perimeter of the bouquet to develop the body of the bouquet. Be sure to balance out the Lisianthus on all sides.
- Tuck White Lilac into the bouquet to add height and texture.
- Create a fluffy, feathery look by adding your Ranunculus.
- Line the bouquet by adding Astilbe to the base of your arrangement, creating a collar.
- Trim all of the stems until even.
- Firmly tie off your classic white Bridal bouquet with ribbon and create a bow at the neck of your arrangement.
- Finally, wrap a ribbon around the stems and tie it into a bow at the bottom to create a polished look!
Feeling DIY-inspired and looking for more tutorials? See more Blooms by the Box and Eddie Tutorials HERE
Design: Eddie Zaratsian
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah