DIY Passionate Pink Arrangement by Designer
Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
Are you looking for the perfect gift for someone you love? Eddie Zaratsian created this gorgeous Jewelry Box floral arrangement with variations of pink roses. This How-To Video helps remind us that not every floral arrangement must be placed in a vase. Eddie gave this arrangement as a gift with a beautiful jewelry box keepsake as the vase. Watch the entire video below and Don’t forget to share your Passionate Pink arrangement with us on social media @bloomsbythebox.
Floral Arrangement with Pink Roses How-To Video
Watch as Eddie shows you how to create this beautiful floral arrangement.
How-To: Create Passionate Pink Floral Arrangement
Prepare your Flowers
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and lower leaves, Cut stems at 2-3 inches. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging.
Jewelry Box: line the box with cellophane and fill with Pre-soaked floral foam. Trim Lining.
Create Your Floral Arrangements
- “Reflux” the Rose Topaz Roses to open them up and add a distinct character
- Begin adding the Large Rose Topaz Roses to the front of the floral foam and around the perimeter of the floral arrangement.
- Group 2-3 stems of Garden Roses together and insert into floral foam, Repeat for 3 or 4 groupings around the arrangement.
- Accent floral arrangement with Spray Roses.
- Partially close the lid of jewelry box tie French Ribbon with a bow on top to complete the arrangement.
Polish the arrangement off by topping off with water. Enjoy your stunning Pink arrangement!
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Flowers and Greens: Blooms By The Box
Design: Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah