Spring Hatbox Arrangement by Designer
Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
It is time for Spring dresses, classic hats and bright flowers! Eddie Zaratsian has created this perfect arrangement to compliment a classic hatbox with some Springtime beauty. Follow the tutorial below and tell us what you think in the comments! Don’t forget to share your Hatbox Arrangement with us on social media @bloomsbythebox.
How-To: Spring Hatbox Arrangement
Prepare your Flowers
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and lower leaves, Cut stems at 2-3 inches. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging.
Hat Box: Line Hat Box with Cellophane or plastic liner, Fill with Pre-soaked floral foam.
Create Your Floral Arrangements
- Take Tea leaves and bend backwards to create a loop. Staple to secure leaves. With a knife slice the curved stem so it the stem is flat for insertion into floral foam.
- Add Leaves to floral foam separating into multiple groupings to create the look of loops in the arrangement.
- Add Garden Roses in first color to the front of the arrangement. .
- Trim remaining Tea Leaves by stripping pieces from the sides of each stem.
- Group Trimmed leaves together with points angled up, insert into floral foam.
- Add Garden Roses in Second Color to the center of the arrangement.
Polish the arrangement off by topping off with water. Enjoy your Vintage Spring Hatbox arrangement
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Flowers and Greens: Blooms By The Box
Design: Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists:Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah