Thanksgiving is the kick off to a long holiday season of money spending. So, although you want to make sure you kick off the holiday season with a bang, it should be cost efficient too. Thanksgiving decorations are extremely important in getting friends and family into the spirit, so including fresh cut flowers in Thanksgiving decorations will bring the joy of natural elements of the harvest season indoors.
DIY THANKSGIVING IDEA: Order a DIY Thanksgiving Flower Pack and set aside some time the day before Thanksgiving or the morning of (while the turkey is in the oven) to gather with family to make a centerpiece and some fun little arrangements. A fun thanksgiving craft often becomes a family tradition that you will cherish.
Here are the steps for creating this arrangement:
1. Order flowers and pick a ship date to receive the flowers 2-3 days before Thanksgiving.
2. Upon arrival, cut the stems & hydrate the flowers in buckets until you want to arrange.
3. Cut down the floral foam to fit into the vase, let it to soak in a water/ flower food mix.
4. Put the soaked floral foam in the vase and create the arrangement shape with greens.
5. Add larges focal flowers first, in this case use the roses to create the focal center.
6. Add the smaller filler flowers, spread all the colors throughout the arrangement.
7. Finish up my rotating the arrangement and filling in spaces!
That was easy right? If you have ordered a Thanksgiving Flower Pack, you will have plenty left over flowers to use in other areas of your home. Arrange them for the kitchen, foyer, serving tables, or even food dishes! Tell us your ideas for what you would do with these.