*************VOTING IS CLOSED*************
The Petal Count Challenge
How many flower petals do I need for my wedding? This is a question we get a lot here at Blooms by the Box. This is also a difficult question to answer. There are a wide variety of ways you can use flower petals for your wedding. Some of the most common uses for petals are making a trail down the aisle, filling a flower girl basket, or scattering petals across a table. Some brides like more coverage, others like less. There is no exact formula to figure out how many petals you will need, but we are going to do our best to show you how much we used and the quantity of freeze dried petals it took to get us there. So to help answer this question for you, we came up with a fun contest! The Petal Count Challenge is a contest taking place on our Facebook page, where you have to guess the number of petals seen in the photo. ONLY COMMENTS POSTED ON FACEBOOK WILL BE COUNTED. See how to enter this contest below!
The petals featured in this photo are the Assorted Pastel Blend FD Rose Petals.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each entrant must “Like” the Blooms By The Box Facebook page.
- Each entrant must “Share” the Blooms By The Box *The Petal Count Challenge* Facebook post.
- Each entrant must enter his/her numerical guess of the count of petals shown in the photo by commenting on the Blooms By The Box *The Petal Count Challenge* Facebook post.
- All entries must be received by 11:59AM EDT Tuesday, March 31.
- The first correct guess will be the winner. If no correct guess is made, the first entry closest to the correct number without going over will be the winner.
- Only one entry per user Facebook account. In the event of multiple entries from a single account, only the first entry will be considered.
- Winner will be announced Thursday, April 2 on Facebook and the Blooms Blog. Winner will be notified via Facebook messenger.
- Winner will receive a $50 BloomsByTheBox credit good for the purchase of flowers and floral supplies sold by BloomsByTheBox. Unused credit cannot be redeemed for cash. Credit is valid until April 1, 2016.
Happy guessing! Check back on the blog next week for our winner and more details on our lovely flower petals! And yes, we did count every petal in this photo 🙂