Create your Own DIY Succulent Boutonnieres
with Eddie Zaratsian
It’s all in the details, and these Succulent Boutonnieres are the perfect addition to any tux! Whether you’re putting the finishing touches on your groomsmen’s get up, or you’re polishing off your handsome ring bearer’s outfit, these earthy little boutonnieres will complete your look! Follow the tutorial below as floral designer Eddie Zaratsian shares how to create these sweet, leafy Succulent Boutonnieres!
Design your own and forget to share your floral experience with us on social media at @bloomsbythebox!
How to create a Bridal Succulent Boutonnieres:
Floral Supplies Needed…
How To Prepare your Flowers:
- Carefully remove petals from your succulent and set aside.
- Cut your Seeded Eucalyptus into small bunches and carefully clean out the leaves with scissors or by hand.
Create your Succulent Boutonnieres:
- Take a succulent petal and insert the Hyacinth stick and wire. Use the floral tape to wrap the wire completely.
- Tuck a succulent petal (or however many you like) into a small bushel of Eucalyptus.
- Trim the stick and the stem to about two inches.
- Gently wrap the stick and the stem in floral tape until secure.
- Cut a small piece of burlap, dot with hot glue, and wrap the stem until covered.
- Don’t forget to trim up the excess stem for a cleaner look!
Insert a straight pin and let this earthy little detail add embellishment at your next event
Feeling crafty and looking for more? See more Blooms by the Box and Eddie Tutorials HERE
Design: Eddie Zaratsian
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah