Grape + Purple Flower How-To Tutorial By Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
Summer is around the corner, and Champagne Grapes are in season! Now is the perfect time to include this seasonal item in a beautiful arrangement. Perfect for a Summer wedding, Eddie Zaratsian has created a DIY Tutorial for the bride who wants to include rich, vibrant wine colors for her wedding. Follow the tutorial below and tell us what you think in the comments! Don’t forget to share your Grape Arrangement with us on social media @bloomsbythebox
How-To: Grape Floral Arrangement
Champagne Grapes (Black or White Grapes can be substituted)
Hyacinth Sticks with Wire
Garden Spray Roses
Filler Flowers – Options: French Lavender, Allium Purple Sensation, Trachelium Purple
Prepare your Flowers
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and lower leaves, Cut stems at 2-3 inches. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging.
Containers: Line with Cellophane or plastic liner unless it is already sealed. Fill with Pre-soaked floral foam.
Create Your Floral Arrangement
- Group geranium leaves together and insert into floral foam in 3-4 locations around the container.
- Secure Hyacinth Sticks to grape bunches with attached wire. Insert into floral foam in the center of Geranium leave bunches. (To create the look of grapes on the vine)
- Cut Beets in half. Secure beets to floral foam by inserting hyacinth stick into bottom end of beet and insert the remaining end into floral foam.
- Take small groups of Garden Spray Roses and insert into the floral foam starting from the outside, working inwards.
- Cover remaining floral foam and fill out the arrangement with Filler flowers- Allium Purple Sensation, Trachelium Purple
- For extra height add long stems of French Lavender to the center of the arrangement
Polish the arrangement off by topping off with water. Enjoy your Grape arrangement.
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Flowers and Greens: Blooms By The Box
Design: Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Make-up artists: Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah